Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Tokyo is a vast metropolis that can confound and delight with its complexity. With everything from fabulous shrines, historic temples, and traditional gardens to cutting-edge modern fashion boutiques, karaoke bars, ramen shops, and sushi dens, the city would take a lifetime to fully explore and experience. Fodor's Tokyo is the guidebook that will help make sure that you have the trip of a lifetime.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Tokyo Skytree, Tsukiji Fish Market, and Senso Temple
· Side Trips from Tokyo including Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, Nikko, Kamakura and Yokohama
· Coverage of Asakusa, Akihabara and Jimbo-cho, and Shinjuku
Planning to visit more of Japan? Check out Fodor's country-wide travel guide to Japan.
Latest searches : Download Fodor's Tokyo Fodor's Travel Guides PDF ebook, Fodor's Tokyo Fodor's Travel Guides PDF Large Print (.pdf) download, Fodor's Tokyo Fodor's Travel Guides epub (.epub) download, Fodor's Tokyo Fodor's Travel Guides AUDIOBOOK play, Fodor's Tokyo by Fodor's Travel Guides Plain text (.txt), Fodor's Tokyo book review , Download Fodor's Travel Guides's book MOBI, free ebook apk for free , Fodor's Tokyo iPod Notes (.zip) e-book , Fodor's Tokyo Fodor's Travel Guides Mobipocket (.mobi) file, Asia custom (.pdf)